I'm planning on making a short psychological drama film centered on a NEET.
Fellow NEETs, I'm asking you to kindly share your beliefs, ideologies (political/religious), and philosophies based on and around your chosen lifestyle. Please try to keep white nationalism to a minimum as I'm planning for the film to appeal to a rather niche audience and yet still be considered for acceptance by the viewers and judges of various film festivals.
Feel free to answer these questions at your own will. These questions were made on a whim, so if you feel there's something important not being questioned feel free to answer that for me. I want to portray the NEET in a positive light, and make a film that will be seen as an important commentary on the current state of a society centered on hedonism and its shortsightedness of a progressive technological/scientific future for the human race:
1. What made you become a NEET?
2. What are your daily activities outside of 4chan but which are still within the confines of your own home/room?
3. For those who practice self-study and physical/mental discipline, what are your favorite works and inspirational leaders/philosophers/politicians/religious figures?
4. What are your main goals for your life and for the world at large (should you believe you have the power to change it)?
5. Do you believe that love is a detrimental aspect to your future?Post too long. Click here to view the full text.